axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/xmls properties.xml
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:35:02 GMT

No offense taken.. Perhaps I should become more conversant in this stuff...
I can remove this if it's really a rub.  However, if you look at
xmls/targets.xml under the start-functional-tcp-server, I think it would be
more clear what I am doing.  I am not touching build-functional-tests.xml
(so as to preserver what is intact).

My thinking was, is the SimpleAxisPort is set as a property, then shouldn't
the port that the server listens on (TCPListener) should also be a
property.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

Hm.  Don't take this the wrong way, but I think if you're working on
something as central as the build/test process, it's precisely your job to
be the expert on this stuff - no?

Looking at build-functional-tests.xml, this arg is what gets passed into
the -p option when starting the server there.  It is therefore exactly the
same thing as your new property, so I'd propose you just use the one that's
already there.

--G