axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped buildComponent.xml
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:04:15 GMT

Steve,

I altered the buildComponent.xml files into the build.xml structure, as we
had discusses a few times in the past.  I removed your test/httpunit/build.
xml, and moved the buildComponent.xml into it's place.

I am not sure what else might need to get done to this, as I have never
successfully, run this test myself.

Can you please refresh your CVS tree and look at it for me?  Thanks!

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      "Steve Loughran"

                      <steve_l@iseran.         To:       <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/wrapped