axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From rsi...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: [axis] ApacheServletBase : isProduction()
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:54:03 GMT
The property is a fundamental problem to me.  I'd rather have the code
'be' production code, with plugin behaviour for anything else you want. In
this case, I'd move the command-processing OUT of AdminServlet into a
pluggable module, let AdminServlet 'get' that model (AxisProperties now
has some handy methods for doing that).  Then we plug in whatever we want
for our environment (production or otherwise).

Your command-module would be a good candidate for the proposed
'axis-dev.jar'.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

"Steve Loughran" <steve_l@iseran.com>