axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Seibert <mseib...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Intermittent gump failures
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:20:08 GMT

I've GOT a linux machine, and I'm not seeing these problems.  I am running
SuSE Prof 7.3, with the IBM Hursely JDK 1.3.1.  I have not seen the problem
that you guys are seeing.

Russell, just ask and I can set you an account on amy to save you having to
set up another machine.  I also have a RH 7.2 machine available.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

My problem on windows was not the same as yours. A doppelganger exception
was masking our real exceptions, so for a while it APPEARED that we had the
same exception, but we were both just seeing the doppelganger.

So this problem HAS NOT been seen on windows. I'm configuring a linux box
this morning to run an axis build. I'll let you know what I see.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com