axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Intermittent gump failures
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:08:12 GMT
My problem on windows was not the same as yours.  A doppelganger exception
was masking our real exceptions, so for a while it APPEARED that we had the
same exception, but we were both just seeing the doppelganger.

So this problem HAS NOT been seen on windows.  I'm configuring a linux box
this morning to run an axis build.  I'll let you know what I see.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 08/15/2002 08:48:37 AM