axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From mseib...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Fw: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 15:06:59 GMT

You can ignore them... they are meaningless.  I am working on the
"override" outputs today, to try and figure that out, but the DEPRECATEDs
are going to take some digging, as I don't know where they came from.....

If you want to BUILD a component by itself, and if it has a target in
build<Test/Samples>.xml that can be done, but the componentized execution
isn't available yet.

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

Matt, good work! Some questions:

I get a couple sets of this output:

setenv:
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available] Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available] Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available] Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.

and quite a number of:

Trying to override old definition of task foreach
Trying to override old definition of task runaxisfunctionaltests
Trying to override old definition of task wsdl2java
Trying to override old definition of task java2wsdl

They don't seem to affect the build. Can I really ignore them, or is
something wrong in my environment? If I really CAN ignore them, is there a
way to get rid of them?

Also, there are a number of test/wsdl tests that aren't run. It starts with
interop3, skipping all those alphabetically before it. I don't want to
replace our existing stuff until all of the tests can be run.

Last question. I think you showed us once how to do this, but I can't
remember. If I wanted to run, say, test/wsdl/roundtrip all alone, how would
I do that?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com