axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Riggs, David" <dri...@asset.com>
Subject RE: Axis Chokes on Complex Types from MS Soap 3.0
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:05:12 GMT
I ripped the "elementFormDefault='qualified'" out of the
WSDL and WSDL2Java put the following into my client-side
bean code:

field.setXmlName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("", "MissionName"));

It very happily accepts the SOAP response from MSSTK3 now...
Is this WSDL incorrectly specifying that the elements are
qualified when they are really unqualified?

David A. Riggs
Science Applications International Corporation - SAIC
 (304)284-9000x201                  driggs@asset.com