axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: SOAPMonitor
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:50:27 GMT
Not at all, choice is a good thing.

However, the particular tool Doug is currently talking about is tightly integrated with Axis,
and doesn't require any host/port shuffling.

--Glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Eoin Lane [mailto:eoin.lane@capeclear.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 11:27 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: SOAPMonitor

Sorry to chime in here but CapeScience ( http://www.capescience.com/ <http://www.capescience.com/>
 ) the developers arm of  Cape Clear also have a free HTTP tool monitor call NetTool. It homepage
which includes a tutorial and download can be found at http://www.capescience.com/articles/using_nettool/
<http://www.capescience.com/articles/using_nettool/>

Sorry to steal your thunder but then variety is the spices of life ;)

Eoin

Doug Davis wrote:

Well its implemented using handlers (no changes to axis) so sure you can

deploy them just for certain services if you want - or on the global chain

(like we do for our demos).

-Dug

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:        "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <mailto:'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'>
   <mailto:axis-dev@xml.apache.org> <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                      08/22/2002 10:22

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

+1!

Way cool.  Can you configure this on a per-service basis, or just at the

global level?

--Glen