axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/wsdd WSDD.xsd
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:03:37 GMT

I think this is a great idea, and would help us make the schema that much better, too.

Eventually I'd like to see the format move away from things like:

   <parameter name="foo" value="bar"/>

to:

   <foo>bar</foo>

Sam has suggested this sort of thing several times, and I agree.  The relevance here is that
this would likely make it easier to schema-validate WSDD files, at least in terms of confirming
the presence of necessary stuff.

--Glen