axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/xmls properties.xml
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:30:25 GMT

Hm.  Don't take this the wrong way, but I think if you're working on something as central
as the build/test process, it's precisely your job to be the expert on this stuff - no?

Looking at build-functional-tests.xml, this arg is what gets passed into the -p option when
starting the server there.  It is therefore exactly the same thing as your new property, so
I'd propose you just use the one that's already there.

--G