axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject ATTN RICH (when you get back) : Java2WSDL Emitter and multiple se rviceDescs
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:22:02 GMT

Hi Rich (and welcome back!):

What's the deal with "serviceDesc2" in the Emitter?  It seems to be there to deal with the
case where the parameter names are different between the interface and implementation classes?
 I don't understand why we should particularly want the implementation names more than the
interface ones in such a case, since it's the interface we're really exposing....

I removed this code in my sandbox and everything still worked like a charm, so along the "simplicity
and efficiency" track, I'd like to either understand why it's good to have (and have something
which tests it), or remove it.

Thanks!

--Glen