axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Moore <>
Subject RE: Bugs #11706 and #11707
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:35:49 GMT
Hello (again),

I thought you might want to know that these problems can be reproduced using
the source/compiled code I attached to defect:

Please let me know if you get the same results I did (or not.) You will need
to let the client/service run for a while (approx. 15-30 minutes) before you
see the problem.

I don't know if this is relevant or not but while tailing the tomcat access
log I noticed that most of the responses sent to the client were about the
same size (response code 200, size 343578 bytes); however, it seems that
some of the responses contained fewer bytes (response code 200, size 343041
or size 343042 bytes). As far as I know, these smaller responses didn't
appear to cause the exception.

The response from the service itself (ie. the returned object) is a constant
size so I cannot imagine why > 500 bytes could be missing from some of the
think of any...

Thanks for looking into these problems!

View raw message