axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Johnston <>
Subject ANN: ApacheAxisForWO (axis with WebObjects)
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:58:58 GMT

I have axis basically working with WebObjects, without running
WebObjects in a servlet container. I haven't tested sessions yet, and I
still have a problem with .jws classes that are in packages, but basic
deployment of services works. I was able to do it without changing any
Axis code, just re-writing AxisServlet as a WebObjects direct action
handler, and writing a WOEngineConfigurationFactory and AxisWOSession.

I want to put the project on SourceForge, and just wanted to check if
the name ApacheAxisForWO is kosher.

Michael Johnston

View raw message