axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/encoding
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:59:42 GMT wrote:

>   This allows the namespaces.pop() to go back in, but this system
>   in general needs another look in the near future.  For one thing,
>   streaming no longer seems to work when switched on, which
>   is problematic.

How is streaming supposed to work operationally?  Any ideas why it is
not working now?  Given that SAX2EventRecorder is now taking center
stage on the performance measurements data that we are gathering for
anything other than a trivial request, I would be very interested in
having a streaming operation profiled...

- Sam Ruby

View raw message