axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Gaytri Thange <Gaytri.Tha...@Netdecisions.com>
Subject need help for writing a client for accessing a webservice availab le on net
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:18:26 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to code a java client application for accessing an existing
webservice, available on www.xmethods.com, using Axis. I first saved the
wsdl for the service on my hard disk and then generated the required classes
with the help of WSDL2Java for this wsdl file. So now, when i try to execute
the client, the error I get is :

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoEndpoint
 faultString: No endpoint
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	exceptionName: org.apache.axis.NoEndPointException
	stackTrace: AxisFault

I havent mentioned the proxy host or the proxy port anywhere in the source
files. Is that the cause of this error? If yes, where and how do i set these
properties?

Thanks,

> Gaytri Thange | Software Engineer | netdecisions
> Mumbai Software Development Centre
6th Floor, MET Building, Gen. A K Vaidya Chowk,
Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai 400050, India
www.netdecisions.com
gaytri.thange@netdecisions.com