axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Haddad" <hadd...@cobia.net>
Subject RE: need for Axis documentation
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 20:16:57 GMT
Mark  -

I'd be very interested in seeing the slides and providing feedback.

/Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Volkmann, Mark [mailto:Mark.Volkmann@AGEDWARDS.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 3:13 PM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: need for Axis documentation

Lately there have been several posts on the need for better Axis
documentation. I've created and teach a course on web services. The
course spends a day looking at Axis in a fair amount of detail. I have
around 100 PowerPoint slides on it.
If there is interest, I'd consider donating this so it could be posted
at the Axis web site, probably in PDF form. I'd benefit from receiving
feedback on the slides that would help improve my course. I'd send
updates to the PDF files as I improve them.
Let me know if you want to see the slides. I'd prefer to only send them
to committers for now.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.