axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:58:55 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Seibert" <mseibert@us.ibm.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml

> Steve,
>
> Should this code be in xmls/targets.xml instead?  This looks like a neat
> function that might be used from many different other targets.  Supplying
> parm of "NAME" to this target could make the fileset generic, and would
> then allow customized groupings....
>
> Does this make sense to genericize?

well, maybe not genericise, we just need to have all tests putting their XML
reports into the same data directory, then have the one routine generate a
unified report for everything in the directory. Hence my other comment about
how "ant clean" should clean up the reports too.

NB: I have it in my personal projects conditional on the tests failing,
opening up the results in mozilla afterwards.