axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Eipp <>
Subject wsdl2java
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:32:49 GMT
Hi, running wsdl2java against the wsdl file fails with
error messages indicating a Type was already defined, when it was not.
i.e) the DSability simpleType is only defined once in the entire file.
By commenting out the local "simpleType" section of the simpleType
name='DSability', I was able to get the wsdl2java app to work.  If
anyone sees where the problem is, please respond.  I'm not sure if this
is a xml-schema syntax issue, or if it's a problem parsing it, or
something else.
<s:complexType name="DSInfo">
     <s:element minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" name="Capability"
<s:simpleType name="DSability">
      <s:restriction base="s:string">
       <s:enumeration value="CanDoIt"/>
       <s:enumeration value="CanNotDoIt"/>