axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Haddad" <chris.had...@cobia.net>
Subject RE: need help for writing a client for accessing a webservice available on net
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:07:23 GMT
Gaytri - you need to provide us with a bit more information to
troubleshoot.

What xmethods webservice are you trying? What is the wsdl that you are
using?

What is the WSDL2Java command line that you are using?

/Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaytri Thange [mailto:Gaytri.Thange@Netdecisions.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:18 AM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: need help for writing a client for accessing a webservice
available on net

Hi!

I am trying to code a java client application for accessing an existing
webservice, available on www.xmethods.com, using Axis. I first saved the
wsdl for the service on my hard disk and then generated the required
classes
with the help of WSDL2Java for this wsdl file. So now, when i try to
execute
the client, the error I get is :

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.NoEndpoint
 faultString: No endpoint
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
	exceptionName: org.apache.axis.NoEndPointException
	stackTrace: AxisFault

I havent mentioned the proxy host or the proxy port anywhere in the
source
files. Is that the cause of this error? If yes, where and how do i set
these
properties?

Thanks,

> Gaytri Thange | Software Engineer | netdecisions
> Mumbai Software Development Centre
6th Floor, MET Building, Gen. A K Vaidya Chowk,
Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai 400050, India
www.netdecisions.com
gaytri.thange@netdecisions.com