axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From sc...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Property Descriptor Caching
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:50:29 GMT
I don't think that the two should be merged since they do have some
different needs and audience.

I will go ahead and make my changes in the head branch, then we can
discuss this further.

Rich 'Shirley' Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
07/07/2002 10:37 PM
Please respond to axis-dev