axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Support for xsd:unsigned* and xsd:time
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:51:52 GMT
Chris, since you did so well with xsd:token and xsd:normalizedString, I'd
be OK with you adding any other types in this manner.  We should see what
other committers think, but I don't really expect they'd object.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Chris Haddad" <haddadc@cobia.net> on 07/12/2002 03:06:59 PM