axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From d..@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Return type
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 16:20:48 GMT

Can you point me to where in the spec it says that?
I can't find anyplace in the spec where it says a return
type is required.  In fact it does talk about "implementation
specific manner" of when talking about what to do with
addParam/setReturn types so why can't we just make
this "our implementation manner"?
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 07/02/2002 11:09:45 AM