axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Return type
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 14:43:01 GMT

Dug, it seems to me the name of the method itself -
isParameterAndReturnSpecRequired - tells us that you MUST specify the
return as well as parameters.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 07/04/2002 05:51:32 AM

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    RE: Return type

Glen?
If no one can show me where in the spec it says this
I'd like to remove the check(s).
-Dug

---------------------- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 07/04/2002