axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Owen D Burroughs" <OW...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Status of WSIF project.
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 17:21:45 GMT
Farhat,

The com.ibm.logging.* classes can be found in the Java Logging Toolkit:
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/techs/loggingtoolkit4j

Attached is the latest cvs patch file for the wsdl4j required by wsif
(wsdl4j-patch-09July02). You need to apply the patch yourself to the wsdl4j
available from IBM at
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/projects/wsdl4j

Hope this helps,

Owen

(See attached file: wsdl4j-patch-09July02)

                      "Muhammad F.

                      Kaleem"                  To:       <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      <m.kaleem@tuhh.de        cc:

                      >                        Subject:  Re: Status of WSIF project.

                      09/07/2002 12:03

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Hello,
I have tried to build WSIF using the jars listed below, however there are
still some errors, e.g. missing classes like com.ibm.logging.*. Which
package are these classes in, and where can it be downloaded from? The
other
errors have probably to do with the wsdl4j.jar. Does the wsdl4j available
from IBM contain the patch, or does it need to be applied yourself?

thanks,
Farhat.