axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Status of BUG 10512
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 17:39:03 GMT
I, personally, have no plans to address this.  I can't speak for others.  I
know it's not what you want to hear, but I don't want to think you're being
completely ignored.

If you can present a possible fix, that would certainly increase the
likelihood of someone taking the time to look at it.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Matt MacDonald <mattm@mitre.org> on 07/24/2002 10:03:37 AM