axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: WSDL Ant Tasks
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 20:01:15 GMT
I didn't think that the ant tasks were in the distributed axis jar.

Rich 'Shirley' Scheuerle
IBM WebSphere & Axis Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

Richard Sitze/Charlotte/IBM@IBMUS
07/03/2002 02:46 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

        Subject:        Re: WSDL Ant Tasks

Any chance we can separate core runtime function from tooling and support,
including ant tasks, into different jar files?

Richard A. Sitze
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development
James M Snell/Fresno/IBM@IBMUS

James M Snell/Fresno/IBM@IBMUS
07/03/2002 01:42 PM
Please respond to axis-dev

Subject: WSDL Ant Tasks

Any chance the WSDL Ant Tasks could be moved into the main code base?
Perhaps into an org.apache.axis.wsdl.tasks package?

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
   Web services architecture and strategy
   Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
   544.9035 TIE line
   559.587.1233 Office
   919.486.0077 Voice Mail
Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN

Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you

- Joshua 1:9

View raw message