axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From mseib...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: REMINDER : Tuesday IRC chat
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:37:44 GMT
Is there anything specific that I need to know about this IRC server, over
"normal" ones?  I cannot connect to it.....

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656

                      Glen Daniels

                      <gdaniels@macrome        To:       "Axis-Dev (E-mail)" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                      dia.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  REMINDER : Tuesday IRC chat

                      07/30/2002 08:58

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Our weekly IRC chat will take place as usual at 1PM EDT, 10AM PDT, etc. on
IRC (irc.dal.net) channel #ApacheAxis.

My suggested agenda is basically "let's start prioritizing features / bugs
for 1.0".  I'd like to start collecting a clear roadmap of just what we
need to do to be comfortable releasing this puppy.  I'm sure other topics
will arise as well.

Hope to see you there!

--Glen