axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From rsi...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: WSDL Ant Tasks
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 19:46:21 GMT
Any chance we can separate core runtime function from tooling and support,
including ant tasks, into different jar files?
<ras>

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      James M

                      Snell/Fresno/IBM         To:      axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      @IBMUS                   cc:

                                               Subject: WSDL Ant Tasks

                      07/03/2002 01:42

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to axis-dev

Any chance the WSDL Ant Tasks could be moved into the main code base?
Perhaps into an org.apache.axis.wsdl.tasks package?

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9