axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "jaeho Lee" <bcma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Trouble in running client application
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:39:33 GMT
Hi

While I was working on the security sample, demonstrating how to use the
Axis architecture to add  digital signatures to my application, because of
the error I cannot run this sample. Could you please give me some advice on
this matter?

After i run the simple server, if i try to run the client application, I get
this error messages -->

:  Exception in thread "main" java.lan.VerifyError: <class"
org/apache/xml/security/utils/IdResolver, method: registerElementById
signature: <Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;Ljava/lang/String;>V> Incompatible object
argument for function call.

Colud you please help me out with this problem.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
Thank you very much

Best Regards

FYI : My PC : Pentium III, windows 2000 pro, Java 2 SDK 1.4.0