axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "St-Germain, Sylvain" <Sylvain.StGerm...@cognos.com>
Subject RE: Help Needed
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:38:42 GMT
A place to start would be
http://www.apache.org/~rubys/ApacheClientInterop.html

Sylvain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Moazzam Saleem [mailto:moazzam_saleem@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 7:37 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Help Needed

Dear Sir/Madam,

For the last few days I have been trying to evaluate Interoperability of
Java Web Services hosted on the Axis Engine with those developed on .NET
platform. Till now I have had no luck in getting my Java services to be
invoked through .NET. Can you please provide me information regarding
interoperability of Axis with .NET?

Thanks,

Regards,
Moazzam Saleem