axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java EJBProvider.java JavaProvider.java
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:44:12 GMT
yea! - +1
--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: butek@apache.org [mailto:butek@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 2:01 PM
To: xml-axis-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java
EJBProvider.java JavaProvider.java

butek       2002/07/24 11:01:07

  Modified:    java/src log4j.properties
               java/src/org/apache/axis Constants.java
                        FaultableHandler.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/client Call.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers JWSProcessor.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/providers/java EJBProvider.java
                        JavaProvider.java
  Log:
  I don't know about the rest of you, but I've gotten fed up with the overflow
  of build output.  So I've implemented the enterprise logging category, as we
  discussed last week, on the biggest offenders of useless output:  the
  "Mapping exception to AxisFault" stack dumps.