axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis SOAPPart.java
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:16:52 GMT

Oh man, I thought that is was a great idea to make that a component that people could audit
and even replace if they didn't like ours.

I go away on vacation and Glen just gets out of control... :-)

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia

-----Original Message-----
From: dims@apache.org [mailto:dims@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 10:53 AM
To: xml-axis-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis SOAPPart.java

dims        2002/07/11 07:53:15

  Modified:    java/src/org/apache/axis/attachments AttachmentPart.java
                        MimeUtils.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis/handlers SimpleSessionHandler.java
               java/src/org/apache/axis SOAPPart.java
  Added:       java/src/org/apache/axis/utils SessionUtils.java
  Removed:     java/src/org/apache/axis/components/session
                        DefaultSessionGenerator.java
                        SecureSessionGenerator.java SessionGenerator.java
                        SessionGeneratorFactory.java
  Log:
  DE-COMPONENTIZE session/content id creation (added SessionUtils.java)