axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Beta 3 status - continued security nightmares
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 20:31:48 GMT

Guys:

My apologies.  I've been wrestling all day trying to get Axis b3 to successfully pass the
secure functional tests, and as such beta-3 is not going to go out today.  As I see it there
are several choices here.

1) If anyone else can successfully build this, I would very much like to look at your environment,
and perhaps I can figure out what the heck is wrong with mine (it fails for me both at work
and at home).

2) Sam claims gump is building this stuff successfully - if that's the case, perhaps we could
build beta-3 there?

3) I could put out beta-3 without the security stuff built in.  People would of course have
the option of getting the src dist and building it themselves.

Thoughts?

--Glen the frustrated