axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis Constants.java
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:56:13 GMT

Because I haven't gotten it to pass all the functional-tests with it on yet....  I'm pretty
sure this is because I haven't yet gotten the WSDL2Java code to understand what's going on,
but I haven't looked into it in enough detail.  Also, it's pretty major functionality (although
simple code) and I want to make sure the community at large is cool with adding something
like this as a default.

Glad you like. :)

--Glen