axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From thomas.che...@ascentialsoftware.com
Subject RE: SSL in C#
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:07:40 GMT
The certificate created from the server keystore must be installed in one of
the Micorsoft keystore (the ones used by IE6 and other).
Take a look at the SSL part of the enclosed samples. C# client talking to an
AXIS web service via SSL is one of them (but was done with Axis beta2).

Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: Pop Marius [mailto:pop@regens.hu]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 4:50 AM
To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: SSL in C#

Hi !

My application runs under Tomcat 4 and I've exposed methods from one of my
classes by Axis SOAP.
Everything works fine:
    Without SSL:  from java client and from C# client too

    With SSL : only from java client.
    I have a server.keystore file which I configured in Tomcat where I
defined a SSL port.
    Only what I need to do in my java client is :

System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","..\\..\\client.keystore");
            System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","XXXXX");

    But from C# I have no idea how could I start write my code, I've read
documention and I've got lost.
    HOW CAN I USE SSL FROM C# .

    If somebody ran into the same problem or knows the answer please write
me !

    Thanks in advance !

Pop Marius Lucian