axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject UDDIUtil and WSDLUtil
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 21:56:26 GMT
Many people asked to see my code for finding WSDL URLs in a UDDI registry
and extracting service locations from WSDL URLs. I've attached a zip file
containing the code. Some details of UDDIWSDLClient.java are specific to
WebLogic 7, but could easily be modified to work with Axis.

In particular, see the method getServiceLocation in UDDIUtil.java. This
method uses getServiceLocation in WSDLUtil.

If you find this useful and make improvements to it, I'd appreciate seeing
them.

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.