axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:42:18 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml

> Steve,
> I am concerned about this change:
>        <condition property="debug" value="on">
>   -    <and>
>   -      <equals arg1="on" arg2="${env.debug}"/>
>   -    </and>
>   +      <istrue value="${env.debug}"/>
>        </condition>
> I am getting an error about the condition tag not supporting the istrue
> nested element.  Is this a function of a new version of ant?  I am running
> at 1.4.1  In the original file, the block used the <and> </and> tags, and
> simply moved that in place in order to preserve functionality.  Can you
> help me find this problem?

Ok. I assumed that axis needed ant1.5 to build, the one that has been
released since two weeks ago.

I'll roll back although strongly think everyone should be using ant1.5, as
it has major fixes to <ant> behavior, including the <inheritrefs> option
(no, not the stuff that broke axis in gump, that is 1.6alpha stuff)

View raw message