axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Muhammad F. Kaleem" <m.kal...@tuhh.de>
Subject Re: Status of WSIF project.
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 11:03:02 GMT
Hello,
I have tried to build WSIF using the jars listed below, however there are
still some errors, e.g. missing classes like com.ibm.logging.*. Which
package are these classes in, and where can it be downloaded from? The other
errors have probably to do with the wsdl4j.jar. Does the wsdl4j available
from IBM contain the patch, or does it need to be applied yourself?

thanks,
Farhat.