axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From rsi...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Duplicate QName class
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:58:22 GMT
Hmm... wsdl4j is already used by Axis.   Nothing new there.  (2) was the
'fast-and-easy', but not necessarily ideal choice.  I'd vote for (2) now,
because I believe that (1) is only going to be useful near-term.

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      "Steve Loughran"