axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: axis docs
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:39:48 GMT
Keep it simple.  HTML.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

James M Snell/Fresno/IBM@IBMUS on 06/08/2002 11:42:50 PM

To:    axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:    axis docs

I've just been looking through the docs a bit.  Prior to release 1.0,
they're going to need a bit of work in content and form.  I figured I
could start working on the form a bit, just to get 'em all consistent and
a bit better looking.  Before I start on it, however, I need to ask a
question.  Do we want to keep the documentation as a bunch of HTML files
or move to the approach that Xerces takes (using doc book format).  I
prefer the HTML method but just want to take a quick poll.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9