axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Problem with - in namespace
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:02:19 GMT

Bummer!  Oh, well.  Guess one of us has to do the dirty work, then.  Any
volunteers?  (by the way, Rich is on vacation for a week and a half, so HE
certainly won't be volunteering!)

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 06/07/2002 11:23:30 AM

To:    "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:    RE: Problem with - in namespace

I  brought the CL code in from Excalibur.  I believe you integrated the
clutil.jar in to the axis tree.
This  was to avoid reinventing the wheel.

And  no, I don't know the answers off the top of my head. :-)
--
Tom  Jordahl