axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier.Br...@vodafone-us.com
Subject Castor Serializer Deserializer
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:18:16 GMT
All,

Following a discussion I had on the user mailing list, I am submiting you 4
files implementing the Castor serialization framework.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
I was thinking of creating an extension of the JavaWriterFactory to bypass
the type generation and use the generator provided by the Castor framework.

Olivier(See attached file: CastorSerializerFactory.java)(See attached file:
CastorDeserializerFactory.java)(See attached file: CastorSerializer.java)
(See attached file: CastorDeserializer.java)