axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Weekly AXIS telecon
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 13:31:43 GMT
We now have a weekly teleconference for AXIS!
Every Wednesday, 11-noon eastern time

Toll Free:   888-576-4102
International:  484-630-3398
Passcode: 75258

Typically we'll decide on a topic for the call on the Tuesday chat, or
whether it should be canceled for lack of a topic.  Today's topic will be
bugzilla bugs continuing from where we left off on the chat.

Our chats are relatively free to us.  This telecon costs IBM money.  In
order to perpetuate this telecon we'll have to be considerate of its use.
We should keep to the hour time slot.  They're set up for 10 US and 2
international lines.  Our chats rarely have more than 12 folks, so that
should be more than enough.  Folks that are close together should share a
line (this probably only applies to IBM and Macromedia folks, but I was
asked to make this request).  These telecons are set up through September.
If we think they've been useful, I can arrange to continue them.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com