axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard Sitze" <rsi...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Silence + Consent = Consent
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 17:11:57 GMT
For My Information : What is the proscribed period of time before silence
is appropriately deemed consent?

Richard A. Sitze            rsitze@us.ibm.com
CORBA Interoperability & WebServices
IBM WebSphere Development

                      James M

                      Snell/Fresno/IBM         To:      axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      @IBMUS                   cc:

                                               Subject: Re: [axis] Enumerated data types

                      06/07/2002 10:27

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to axis-dev

No objections.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952

==
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9