axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [jsr110-eg-disc] Re: WSDL4J updated... [GLEN: PLEASE READ]
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:47:20 GMT

Hi Sam,

>I'm a bit concerned about the inclusion of the javax.xml.namespace.QName
class in wsdl4j.jar. It seems to me that having it there might cause
confusion. >Can this class be excluded?

And where would WSDL4J get this class from?

Thanks,
-Matt

                      Sam

                      Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      IBMUS                    cc:       jsr110-eg-disc@yahoogroups.com, axis-dev@xml.apache.org,
Paul
                                                Fremantle/UK/IBM@IBMGB, Jeremy Hughes/UK/IBM@IBMGB

                      06/20/2002 03:36         Subject:  [jsr110-eg-disc] Re: WSDL4J updated...
[GLEN: PLEASE READ]
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      jsr110-eg-disc

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I'm a bit concerned about the inclusion of
the javax.xml.namespace.QName class in wsdl4j.jar. It seems to me that
having it there might cause confusion. Can this class be excluded?

Axis-dev/Glen: I'm uptimisitcally going through and making the
corresponding changes to Axis. I hope I will be allowed to commit them when
done!

- Sam Ruby