axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: JavaInterfaceWriter?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:42:31 GMT

We were following the JAX-RPC spec.  The reasons can be found in the user's
guide (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-
axis/java/docs/user-guide.html#WSDL2Java: Building stubs, skeletons, and
data) under the heading of Port Types.  However, the spec has been changing
such that doc/lit DOESN'T necessarily change the interface.  So we're still
reviewing this requirement.  Perhaps only wrapped doc/lit changes the
interface, not doc/lit in general.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Netcom" <wchen@ix.netcom.com> on 06/17/2002 01:06:54 AM