axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject RE: Problem with - in namespace
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2002 15:48:19 GMT

I don't recall.  Who brought in the excalibur CL code?  Might that person
know the answers off the top of his head?  It would be quicker than one of
us going out to Excalibur and seeing how that works, or looking through the
CL code to come up with a fix.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com> on 06/07/2002 10:29:04 AM