axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From mseib...@us.ibm.com
Subject Proposal for Test and Samples Changes
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:30:17 GMT
All:

Attached is an HTML document with a little more description of my proposed
changes to the way that Tests and Samples are handled in AXIS.  Please
note, most of this is what I have already done, and functioning with no
regressions to function.

Please give me any feedback you feel appropriate, especially telling me
where I need more detail / more description.  I will try to get a "sample
implementation" document together over the next few days so that you can
better visualize the process flow.

(See attached file: AxisTestRedesign.html)

Matt Seibert                                           mseibert@us.ibm.com
IBM        External:    (512) 838-3656      Internal:   678-3656