axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: JAX-RPC TCK - problem with ServiceFactory.createService
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 15:56:33 GMT
dims, here's the extra info you asked for.  Pretty basic.

The client code is calling:

          service = JAXRPC_Util.getService(SERVICE_QNAME);
          call = service.createCall(PORT_QNAME);

JAXRPC_Util.getService looks like:

      if(sfactory == null)
          sfactory = ServiceFactory.newInstance();
      Service service = sfactory.createService(sname);
      return service;

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 06/13/2002 09:41:12 AM