axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject Beta-3 status
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 21:26:47 GMT

Folks:

There are currently a few high-pri fixes in progress.  I am therefore going to hold off on
branching the beta-3 tree until Monday.  Rationale here is that the difference between "beta3rc1"
and "nightly 6/28" is really just one of naming, unless people are really psyched to start
on non-beta-3 work on HEAD, which I don't believe is the case.

So go nuts working on beta-3 stuff over the weekend if inspired, and in any case we'll cut
the branch Monday and release rc1 that evening, still planning for a Wednesday release date.

I'll try to get an updated "must" bug list out by Monday.

Have a great weekend, all!

--Glen